A lot of people are using the european CV model but… it’s not possible to stand out from the crowd if you use the same model as everyone.
You need to use different models to stand out, to show your creativity!
Use and adapt one of these CV models in Word…
I’ve created CV models that are fully editable and customisable in WORD.
“So, there is no excuse if you are still writing CVs which look as if they have been mass–produced and are one-size fits all”.
Do you think there are perfect CV models?
There are huge discussions about the template that should be used to create the perfect CV!
Let me tell you:
“There is no perfect CV! It is not possible to have a CV that fits perfectly to all types of jobs!”
See below some examples of CV models (and a cover letter template):
- CV model with a single page (with photo)
- CV model with a single page and customised font
- CV model with two or more pages
- Infographic CV model with a single page
- Cover letter with your personal contacts at the footer of the page
In the book “How to find a job in 30 days”, I wrote a chapter about the list of questions that you should consider when you write your resumé (CV) and your cover letter.
See more relevant articles:
- The best CV models fully editable in Word
- The secrets for an impressive resume (CV)
- What to put in your resumé if you don’t have professional experience?
- Should I use Europass format or create custom resume template when applying for internships?
- Why you should not use the Europass CV?
- Why the Europass is bad for your career?
- The good, the bad and the europass
Take a look at this video during my Seminar: